Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cutest Pumpkin in The Patch

Fall just wouldn't be complete without a baby in a pumpkin, and since my mom gave me this adorable little pumpkin outfit (that she made herself!) I just had to squeeze Jane into it and top it off with a cute little hat. I still want to take some of her in a real, carved out, pumpkin, but we'll see if that actually happens. If it doesn't, I won't be too sad since I have these. :)

Norah wore this same pumpkin outfit 3 years ago when we both dressed up for preschool. Time really is so fleeting. :(




I wasn't going to include this one, but she looks so much like her cousin, Ella, I just had to. It's so funny how she looks like so many different people all at once. And normally I don't think she looks like Ella, but every once in a while I'll look at her and totally see the resemblance.





Jane is really mobile now, but when we are outside, she doesn't mind hanging out in one spot in the grass and exploring the leaves and things right within her reach. It makes for easier picture taking on my part.


And here she is looking so much like Taylor to me! 


Those Brand genes are really showing through, because every time she smiles, I see a mini Dallin too! In other words, she is adorable. :))


The cutest swinging pumpkin I ever did see.



I'm so happy/sad her teeth are coming through. Teething is the worst thing in the world. I am chronically tired because of it, which means I am chronically cranky haha. But then, she is looking less and less like a baby and I can't help but miss it already.


It's October 4th and I still haven't pulled out Fall decorations. I still have a felt watermelon wreath I made hanging on our front door that I keep meaning to switch out. And since we are having company tonight, it is a good excuse to get my fanny into decorating gear and show off our cute Halloween decor! ;) So off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment