Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back to School

I just dropped off Norah for her first day of Preschool and I couldn't help but feel a little sad that the summer is already over and we'll be back to the regular routine of school. But then, Norah has been asking me nearly every single day, since her last day of preschool in May, when preschool is going to start again, so you could say she was excited. ;)

When we were in Rexburg a couple weeks ago, I found an old bus on the side of the road so we stopped to take pictures. 


She really wanted to climb inside, but then pouted and glared when she realized it was locked and there was no way of getting in there. She then tried to convince me to lift her up through the driver's side window, which was open, and let her play inside. But I didn't think that was such a good idea, so I was labeled "not the best mom".



We bought a few new outfits for the school year, and she was so excited that they were all dresses. She finally got to try them on at home and give us a little fashion show, complete with princess braids. 






She hardly ate anything this morning as we got ready for her first day. She didn't even care and stayed so still when I said it was time to do her hair. She whooped and hollered around the house as we gathered everything we needed and it was a major flashback from her first day last year.


We pulled up to the house and my dad came out to give Norah a hug before he left for work. One of the major perks of having grandma teach preschool at her house!


There are two new teachers helping my mom this year, who we met at the open house over the weekend and I think they will be exceptional with the students. I'm so happy we have such a fun school for Norah to experience.





I haven't told Norah that this is the last year that my mom is doing preschool, but I'm so glad we will have had 2 full years for her, because she absolutely loves every single day she goes.


2 comments:

  1. She is so little and so big! How sweet. And how AWESOME that she gets to do it with her grandma?

    ReplyDelete