Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I've taken so many pictures of them, you'd think they would be used to it by now. I had to do some photoshop magic with this picture in order to get a good shot of all three of them. They just melt my heart. Norah was all about matching with Lucy.


Norah always gets jealous when she sees me taking pictures of Lucy or Jane, so then she is very willing to pose for the camera. 


I love how happy she looks in these pictures. The threenager period isn't all bad! ;)


The chair was a great idea. Lucy was all about climbing all over it, so it made taking pictures easy.


That dimple gets me every time.


Jane's little smile just makes everything better.


The cutest pot of gold I ever did see!



I took about 100 pictures of Jane, but since I didn't have Ryan with me it was hard to get her to smile. Still hard to narrow it down though, she is pretty darling.


She truly has us wrapped around her little finger.


We're ready for a fun green and rainbow dinner for tonight. I look forward to stuff like this because it gets Norah excited to actually eat the food that I make! Haha
Happy St. Paddy's everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures. That Norah smiling with her face in her hands, laying on her tummy. SOOO cute! And I love Lucy's dimple, and those pictures of Jane in the pot. SO cute. What a cute idea for a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. All those pictures of Jane just get me right in the ovaries. ;) It almost makes me want another baby. She is so, so sweet! I love all these cute pictures you do of the girls. When do you find the time?

    ReplyDelete