Friday, January 15, 2016

Hairfree Days

There are children still in utero who have more hair than our 18 month-old Lucy. However, looking back on my post from last year, I can see that our bald days are slowly drifting away. Here are some updates to the classic hairstyles we can manage with the lot we were given.

The comb-over is for whenever we are feeling fancy. But we always make sure to top it off with a bow, lest she be mistaken for a boy, which unfortunately isn't that uncommon despite her sporting 26 different shades of pink.


The faux-hawk is probably the one with the most drastic change from last post. If only she had hair that long on the sides. sigh. 


Straight down the middle. She can somehow manage to grow a mustache faster than she can grow hair on the top of her head. 


Slicked Back. With this hairstyle, she can pass as a senior citizen and get us discounts when we go out together!


After months of trying, I've finally been able to bundle up enough hair for a Ponytail! It's just the cutest. :)


 And for days when her hair is just way too uncontrollable (ha!) we pull out our "bad hair day hat" and call is as cute as can be.


I love this sparkly-eyed baldy baby of mine. 


3 comments:

  1. This post made my whole life. What a little doll. I can't stop laughing at the moustache picture! You are the cutest mom on the planet, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made my whole life. What a little doll. I can't stop laughing at the moustache picture! You are the cutest mom on the planet, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete