Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Approximately 250 Newborn Diapers Later

We've officially used up all the newborn diapers and have moved onto the next size up. Things are looking not quite as bleak around here, and we've even cut down on the number of frozen pizzas being eaten per week, although I make up for that with after-the-kids-are-in-bed-popcorn.


I've now been nominated the new grumpy cat. I called dibs on being the cranky, crabby, grumpy one for the rest of the month my life (the rule is no more than one grumpy person allowed in the house at all times) and the girls have respected that for the most part. Every now and then I'll have to remind them about the rule. 

But really, the girls have been pretty good with sharing the attention. Jane has been napping better, which allows me to spend more time with Norah and Lucy. We use that time wisely by building forts in the living room and having lots of dance parties before naps and bed--gotta get those wiggles out for maximum sleep time!


Jane is still dealing with tummy issues, although she has been doing a little better the past couple days, so things are looking up!


Her little legs are starting to fill out and every day she is looking less and less like a newborn.
My crankiness is directly affected by how well Jane sleeps, so send good vibes that she will sleep better for the sake of everyone around me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment