Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fourth Anniversary

Happy anniversary to Ryan and me! Over the past four years, we have gone through a LOT of change. We've had three kids--I don't think I need to name any more. I've changed a lot (and not just my pant size), and yet, Despite some drastic changes, Ryan still loves me. I feel like a completely different person from the one that married Ryan 4 years ago, but Ryan has taken it all in stride and it makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have that kind of unconditional love. 






 Happy Birthday, Marriage! 


2 comments:

  1. You both inspire me with your commitment to each other and your girls. Ryan treats you like a queen because you deserve it! I love you both!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! What a great day that was! I'm so glad we got to see you and attend your luncheon! You were (truly) one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen. So simple and naturally beautiful. I just loved how you handled it all and made it wonderful by just being who you are. And I love all of these pictures of you! I just love you and your sweet face! :) So much goodness and happiness! And...just in case you forgot. You're hilarious. Haha. "Not just my pant size." hahahahahahah! I love you and you summed up exactly how I feel about myself since getting married. (Thank goodness I've changed. Hahah!)

    ReplyDelete