Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Day

Christmas morning, Ryan woke up with Norah and Lucy and let me sleep in. Once I finally rolled my carcass out of bed, I made us a Christmas breakfast of fruit crepes and sausage, which both of the girls snubbed, as per usual. 
Norah was excited to open presents, the princess wrapped ones in particular. 
Lucy has been on a book-ripping-rampage lately, so I think she was a little confused when we told her it was okay to rip the wrapping paper. 


They got a monster bowling set from their Aunt Janel, and Norah took that over to Grandma & Grandpa Brand's house to show it off to everyone. Lucy got a pounding set from Santa. She flinches every time she hits it haha. 


Jane was quite content with her gift--a mamaroo swing, which we ended up taking back because she doesn't care how fancy it is, she just would rather be held.

Ryan's shirt gifted from Janel. haha


I remember loving this Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly doll when I was growing up, and so I got it for the girls, which they both love as well! I'm so glad! 



After a relaxing morning, we went over to my parents' house to skype with my little brother on his mission in Brazil. Then we had a nice big Vegan dinner to accommodate a few family members who only eat vegan diets. My parents bought everyone a nerf gun and we ended the night with a big nerf gun fight! It was a fun Christmas and I'm so glad we got to spend it together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment