Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Apple(s) of My Eye

Tomorrow marks the official start of Fall for 2015 so I just couldn't resist doing a little Fall photo session of my two favorite girls. Ryan and my mom were both really good sports and helped out a ton with getting the girls to smile and hold still for a few minutes. 

My camera was throwing a tantrum, however, and wouldn't take continuous pictures like it was set up to do, so I was too preoccupied with that to notice that the lighting didn't turn out as I'd hoped. Oh well. The girls still look pretty darling to me. 


We took these on Sunday, and after a reeeeally long Stake Conference meeting, Lucy wanted nothing more than to take a nap. She woke up 2 hours into her nap with a messy diaper and just wanted it changed so she could go back to sleep. haha. Even after a four hour nap she was still really groggy and wasn't acting her usual happy self. So the only way to get her to smile was having her clap her hands. Which, of course, meant Norah had to join in too. ;)



I adore this picture of Lucy smiling at Norah. 


Norah loves when I put braids in her hair, but I don't do it very often because it is hard for her to wait for me to finish doing them. But with help from daddy, she was able to sit still and get some pretty ones done. And it was an extra special treat to have ribbons tied in as well! 




After we took some posed shots, the girls just kind of wandered around and played with the apples, which is when I got some cute ones of them.






 "You're the apple of my eye!"

I bought caramels to make carameled-apples afterwards, but I made the big mistake of opening them beforehand. Needless to say, they were all gone before we even did the photo shoot. We I really have no self control over here. 



2 comments: