Sunday, August 23, 2015

Two in a Tub

To commemorate Summer coming to a close, we did a little outside spa/bathtub photo shoot!
As soon as Norah saw the bubbles in the bath, she stripped down faster than a newly wed couple. ;) ahem.


Lucy, on the other hand, wasn't as keen as she normally is about baths. 


I don't know what she was complaining about, I mean, we spent a good 10 minutes bringing bucket after bucket of warm water with lots of bubbles.



"What am I doing here? This isn't fun!"


"Get me outta here!"


Norah loved the tub so much that she posed and smiled as much as we asked her to. 



And some of the poses were her idea!


I love her brown eyes in this picture. 


I just loved all of these shots of her that I couldn't choose only a couple. Can you blame me?



Goodbye sweaty hot summer! Now onto spiced apples, pumpkin patches, Halloween preparations, and many more photos of these cute cute baby girls!



2 comments:

  1. These are so, so, so cute! Seriously! You are very natural with the camera! Open a business already! ;) And just everything about this whole post was hilarious, adorable,and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable!! I want a photo shoot like this with Evelyn. You've got talent girl! Also you're beautiful children help too haha

    ReplyDelete