Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

Ryan went on a trip up to Spokane for a wedding last Thursday and within the first three hours of him being gone, Norah and I had already broken into the ice cream. I won't try and estimate how many cones I went through for the week he was gone. 



 I was near tears several times, but only actually cried twice, so I'd say that's a pretty good accomplishment. ;) My sister, Brooklyn, stayed with us while Ryan was gone and even took some time off from work to help out. I think if she hadn't been there, I would have exclusively eaten ice cream and cried a whole lot more. 

Norah was pretty happy to tell everyone she could that her daddy got to ride in a big airplane. We finally got to pick him up last night! The girls sure love their daddy!


But I think I was happiest of all! I've already made him promise to never leave us again because I sure do like having him home!



2 comments:

  1. I hate when Trev is at school, let alone gone overnight! Glad you survived and he is home now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told Ryan that I could never be a military wife. If I can't handle 6 days then I definitely couldn't handle 6+ months!

      Delete