Monday, May 11, 2015

New Holiday

The day after Mother's Day should be dubbed "Brag About Your Husband Day" because, honestly, Mother's Day wouldn't be quite as enjoyable if the husbands weren't around to rassle the kids for us mommas while we do absolutely nothing. At least thats how it happens at my house. 

And though I may have milked my special holiday for all it was worth ("I can't change the diaper...it's mother's day"), Ryan was very willing to do whatever I bid him anyway. On top of taking care of the girls, Ryan really surprised me a couple of days early with a gift that nearly made me cry when I saw what it was.

He personalized this gorgeous necklace by engraving "Everything Leads Me To Thee", a quote I already have engraved in one of my favorite rings my mom gave to me in high school.


And to top it all off, he got this beautiful little jewelry box to hold the necklace and rings.


I knew I got a good one when I married Ryan, but he truly blows me away all the time with his thoughtfulness.
So go ahead and brag about your husbands since it's because of them we mommas get to have a little rest and relaxation every once in a while. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad he is such a loving husband. I still hold dear a few things he did for me over the years.

    ReplyDelete