Sunday, March 22, 2015

Let's Get This Potty Started!

Several months ago, I mentioned in this update post that Norah was becoming increasingly interested in the potty. But it died down pretty quickly, and it wasn't just because I was really tired to cleaning out the bucket under her little chair, although I was relieved to get a break. I was reading this potty training advice the other day and it really piqued my interest, particularly the part about using the regular ol' pot versus a potty chair. Once I pulled out the underwear, Norah was completely on board.
Bottoms up! ;))


After only falling in once, she learned quickly how to hold herself up. She was absolutely loving it, and I was loving that I didn't have to bribe her with anything except the pure excitement of becoming a big girl! Look at that grin.


We've been doing diapers during naps and at night, but she has stayed dry for 2.5 days now (including going to church) with only one accident (not at church, thankfully;))!



No comments:

Post a Comment