Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fifty Shades of Green

It was so fun to get festive for St. Patrick's day! The girls were the main event at Walmart while we were there gathering things for a yummy dinner. Here we have a display of pretty much every shade of green there is.

 There were so many things I wanted to do for dinner, but I narrowed it down to a couple things so that we didn't have a fridge full of green food by the end of the night. A couple of years ago I made this rainbow cake for St. Patrick's day, but quickly decided I didn't want to do that much work this year...plus we didn't have anyone to share the cake with, which would mean I would feel obligated happy to eat all the leftovers myself. 
So I decided to do some dyed green alfredo pasta with spinach, fruit kabobs, and streamed broccoli. I think it was a hit, and Norah was just tickled about eating the rainbow fruit skewers. 


I hope everyone else had as fabulous a holiday as we did!


No comments:

Post a Comment