Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Punxsutawney Phil Predicts 6 More Weeks of Winter!

So maybe I'm just using this as an excuse to pose these cute pictures of the girls, but can you blame me? I originally wanted to use these in the 12 Pictures of Christmas post, but didn't get around to actually taking them until after the fact. 


Actually, I didn't even know what Phil had predicted until Ryan told me later on. That little stinker just had to see his shadow--I've been anxiously waiting for Spring to arrive. I suppose I'll forgive him just this once (and only because the weather forecast is sunny for this week ;)).
These cute little snow ladies are the only way I get through the winter.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! My aunt wanted me to take a picture like this of Evelyn but I was too lazy to find a scarf or hat and you went all out with the snow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! My aunt wanted me to take a picture like this of Evelyn but I was too lazy to find a scarf or hat and you went all out with the snow. I love it!

    ReplyDelete