Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thirty Red Toes

Have I mentioned how much I love having girls?? 
Also, have I mentioned the last time I painted my toenails? Two days before Lucy was born.
I realized that I was very close to giving birth and my toes looked atrocious. Like they had been in a 3 car pileup. So I painted them. It was pretty much the last thing on my 'to do' list before popping out another baby, and I guess it was just what Lucy was holding out for, because she did not want to wait another minute!!
ANYWAY, I decided that having a sliver of nail polish on my big fat toe because it grew out over 5 months was probably not going to be the next fashion trend. So, we all painted our nails!!


I thought the painting portion would be the challenging part. But nooooo. Both girls were just angels (except when Lucy decides to suddenly wiggle like a demon!), but as soon as I pull the camera out, all hell breaks loose. Seriously, who made Norah resent cameras so much??
I did, however, finally convince Norah that it was fun to put her toes up next to 
mine and Lucy's while I sneaky sneaky snapped a picture.

Aren't Lucy's little rollie pollies so adorable?? I could just bite them. 
And I also wanted to show off my handy work, since it's not easy trying to paint something that suddenly isn't there anymore--wriggly little tot.


2 comments:

  1. SO cute!!!! You're still hilarious and I LOVE reading your blog posts! that's all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Post. Ever. Oh my heck that picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete