Thursday, December 25, 2014

The 12 Pictures of Christmas

I wanted to do something special for Christmas day, so, this whole month, we've been taking pictures! I think I'm the only one who isn't burned out yet:) I compiled all of these holiday photos to create The 12 Pictures of Christmas! I may have taken some liberties with the rhythm and rhymes, so bear with me. Enjoy:))

(Sung to the tune of The Twelve Days of Christmas, of course!)

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
A first Christmas for sweet lil' Lucy

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Santa & a reindeer sleeping

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Jesus as a little baby

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Some delicious frosted sugar cookies!


on the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
This beautiful golden tree!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
The cutest snowsuit, don't you agree?

on the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Dr. Seuss' Grinch, that's plain to see

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
A chance to sit on Santa's knee

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
A sweet little gingerbread lady

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
This angel in front of our tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Two babies as cute as can be!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
Matching jammies for our family!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
The Grimmetts

No comments:

Post a Comment