Sunday, December 14, 2014

"Kissy Kissy Smoochy Smoochy Talkin' Mushy Mushy 'Bout Nothin'"

This weekend, Ryan and I celebrated our anniversary by convincing his cousin, Amy, to come babysit the girls for the night so we could get a hotel in downtown Salt Lake! It was the first time I've been away from Lucy for the night. :'( Teardrop. The good news is that both girls were just angels and even slept in late the next morning!
Ryan and I checked into our hotel, then drove down to the trax station. I only had a $20 bill on me, so we used it to pay for our tickets. We were expecting to receive dollar bills back, but instead were rewarded with $17.50 in dollar coins. Surprise! 


We had dinner at a little pizza place, Sicilia Pizza Kitchen, then walked down to temple square and admired the beautiful lights. It was this same spot where Ryan first told me he loved me when we were dating. :))


The temple was absolutely beautiful, and they had the gates open so we could walk right up to it. I love going downtown this time of year and seeing the nativity and the Christus. They even had some new beautiful photographs from the newer church film displayed around the visitor's center.


 We had such a fun time getting out and celebrating our marriage! It's always so nice to know that the girls had fun with a babysitter and that they were well taken care of. And since our actual anniversary date isn't until Wednesday, it just means we get to celebrate it twice! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment