Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Written All Over My Face

This is the third time in a year and a half that I have somehow contracted staph infection. And of all places it has to show up right on my face for all to see. But instead of people seeing it as staph infection it appears as though a swarm of pimples flew in and decided to make themselves comfortable all over my chin. 
The last time I realized it was staph infection, I was prescribed some topical cream to use. So while I waited to go get some antibiotics prescribed this time, I have been using the remainder of the cream and then covering it with gauze so no one else gets infected and is accused of chronic acne.

Forever wearing the BYU-Idaho shirt
The only problem with the gauze is that it attracts more attention which means Norah is constantly trying to investigate. However, it makes it much more bearable when I finish putting a fresh patch on and Norah looks and me and says, "Cute Mamma!" Love that girl:)

video


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, that stinks! But Norah is dang adorable! I'm so glad you recorded that!

    ReplyDelete