Sunday, August 24, 2014

5 Pounds Lighter

About a week before I had Lucy I was looking through old pictures and decided it was time for another hair cut. I have been letting my hair grow out for the past 2 1/2 years and was tired of the way it looked. So yesterday I was finally able to go get myself a new hairdo! 

Before: As you can see, I was in serious need of some help.


After: From polygamist to 50s housewife! I didn't love how the girl styled it, but I like the cut itself.


When I came home, I found Ryan eating lunch with Norah and Lucy. Norah did not like the fact that I changed the way I looked. She didn't want anything to do with my new haircut and couldn't bring herself to look at me. But eventually, after some coaxing, she warmed up to the idea and we're back to full time snuggle mode.


To be honest, my hair will still probably be thrown back in a pony tail most days, but now I at least have the option to straighten it in a reasonable amount of time ;))

7 comments:

  1. It's so cute!! I love it. How funny that Norah didn't like it. I wonder when Evelyn will get to that phase since I dye mine so often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah the stylist was trying way too hard to convince me to get highlights but I really didn't want to spend the money or try and keep it up. It's a good thing I didn't otherwise I don't know that Norah ever would've forgiven me! ;))

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness her face! PRICELESS lol. I hope I can meet up with you and your cute girls sometime soon for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! I'd love that, especially since I rarely get out of the house!

      Delete
  3. haha! I always think I want long hair, but it's so hard with little kids! I think you're stunning either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so nice, especially after seeing that picture of my nasty long pioneer looking hair!

      Delete
  4. text me anytime... lol speaking of "anytime" I remember how after I would say "oh no problem, anytime!" you would always say "sooo how bout like five minutes?" hahaha I did that to my husband and he didn't get it. He was like "I just massaged your back already and now you want another one?" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete