Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Moving

We finally did it. We moved and we never want to do it again, at least not while I'm a thousand months pregnant. After weeks of anticipating what our new home would be like I was finally able to see it Saturday night, and I love it. Ryan did a good job:)
We will not miss our unbearably squeaky floors and carpet that makes your feet go black after 5 minutes of walking around barefoot. Don't believe me? Here's some proof:

We're pretty sure this carpet hasn't been switched out since these apartments were built in the 70s.
I took a wet wipe to her feet several times during the day this was taken. She didn't seem to mind dirty feet though:)

However, we will miss our great ward, and being so close to my family. Although I love our new apartment and neighborhood, I long for familiarity. I've discovered all over again that I hate change, no matter how good it is.

2 comments:

  1. Waaaahhhh!!! We miss you guys already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gross. Yuck. I'm glad it is done though and you are loving the new place! I agree with the familiarity though. Change is fun in that you have a fresh start, but you lose a lot of routine, good people, and more. :) I love you lots and can't wait to see your cute baby!

    ReplyDelete