Sunday, June 1, 2014

35 Weeks & Counting!

We're in the last stretch before baby #2 makes her arrival and I couldn't be more ready! 
This pregnancy has been fairly similar to Norah's pregnancy, although I am quite a bit more swollen this time around and I think that's mostly because of the heat--we won't mention the difference in my junk food consumption. ;)

Luckily my back pain has subsided and I'm pretty much able to keep up with my regular activities, but I am so excited to be able to sleep on my stomach again. 
When I don't feel like getting dressed up (which is far too often) I rotate between 3 shirts and pairs of gym shorts, which all happen to be Ryan's. hee hee!
We are so excited for Norah to have a baby sister and we think she will do really well as she absolutely loves babies and points them out everywhere we go, even if they aren't quite babies anymore. 
I'm crossing my fingers for another smooth, quick delivery and recovery! Wish us luck! :))

1 comment:

  1. You are super cute! I loved wearing my husbands clothes when I was pregnant. They fit so much better!

    ReplyDelete