Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dead Legs

My dad's crossfit gym opened up this week! He had an open house on Thursday with food and protein samples and pizza after an intense work out! This was the first time Ryan and I saw the inside of the gym and we were very very impressed with everything. My dad has seriously put his whole heart and soul into this new business and we are so excited to see how things work out (no pun intended:)).

Here is a panorama of the gym:
Behind the green wall there are bathrooms/showers, an office, and a daycare room.
Norah with Grandpa:






 For part of the open house they did a WOD (workout of the day). There were quite a few people there. Luckily my dad put me in charge of picking up the pizza during this time so I had a good excuse to skip out on the pushups and box jumps.


This morning there was a posted workout so we decided to go join, only we were a little too late. So Ryan watched Norah while I got a little one-on-one coaching from my dad!
200 meter row
15 kettle bell squats
15 lunges
Three times. It didn't sound too bad, but after the first set of squats my legs were DYING! I probably will have to be in a wheelchair for the next week. It was so great to have my dad helping me along the way and modifying the workout since my belly was kind of in the way. ;)


If you haven't already, go check out his website: www.crossfitlehi.com

We are so proud of my awesome daddy:))

No comments:

Post a Comment