So, here's a quick recap of what has happened in the past 8 months:
- I started my first semester as an online student through BYU-Idaho.
- I started working as a teacher at my mom's preschool, American Legacy Montessori School and Norah got to come along with me.
- Norah started learning to walk at 10 months!
- Norah had her very first halloween dressed as Harry Potter with Ryan and me accompanying her as Ron Weasley (red hair and all) and Hermione Granger. For preschool, Norah dressed as a pumpkin and I borrowed my mom's Snow White costume.
- I surprised Ryan with the news of my pregnancy by drawing a baby on my belly saying "hi dad!" *Sorry, no picture. I'm sure you're very
- Ryan's Brother, Nathaniel, left on his mission to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
Grandma Grimmett, Richard, Jeanne, Nathaniel, Ryan, Shawn
- Norah turned one and we threw a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" themed one year birthday party for her and her two play group friends from our ward, Maribell and Bailey.
- We announced baby #2 to our families and then soon afterward found out we're having another girl! Now, at 29 weeks, yay!
- I finished another semester with only one more to go! We've been relaxing since:)
- We've been looking for a new apartment, preferably closer to Ryan's work and may have possibly found something. We're just waiting to hear back from the manager!
It's been a pretty good past 8 months and I'm excited for this Summer and all the changes that will come with it.
"Happy Easter today everyone!" --From the cutest Easter Bunny we know (the one on the right:))!