Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Rolls Galore

Just a couple of pictures I took of our sweet little chunk:)



 Ryan thought it was mean to show off her rolls, but I love them. Every ripple.

Last week we took Norah for her first experience of strawberry days in Pleasant Grove. Although she couldn't eat the strawberries and cream, we did take her on a little carousel ride!



 Just some cute pictures. Norah was cracking up at Carly dancing around.



Last week when Brittney's kids came over none of them had shoes on so we couldn't walk to the playground just around the corner since I had seen glass last time. So I told them the next time they came they needed to bring shoes so we wouldn't have to stay cooped up in my tiny apartment. Well, when they came back over the other day I heard Braxton sobbing because he realized he didn't have shoes this time. I told him he could use my flip flops. Doesn't he look stylish in these sparkly beauties?


 These boys crack me up. Keeping shoes on them is near impossible.


Norah loves spending time with her cousins.





No comments:

Post a Comment