Monday, May 20, 2013

Sentimental

If you knew my Grandma Hall you would agree with me that she had WAAAAY too much jewelry (well actually she had way too much of everything--one time I counted nine clocks in her bedroom).
So, my mom dumped all of the junk jewelry on me to go through and get rid of whatever I didn't want.
 Here is just a fraction of her brooches. Yes, these are all brooches. I don't know why she would wear those creepy lady faces on the left, but you never know, right? You could play "I spy" for a long time with a stash like this.


 This is a necklace charm. I'm definitely wearing it.


Don't you like this lovely froofie necklace? It still smells like her even after four years. :)
You never saw my grandma without some sort of trinket of jewelry.


No comments:

Post a Comment