Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Catch Up

On Saturday Ryan went out looking for a new car for us, 'cause quite frankly our gold-plated bubble just isn't what it once was and the gas money is emptying our wallets. So while Ryan was gone, Norah and I walked over to the cemetery to visit my grandma and grandpa's grave. 


It was so hot outside we only stayed for a few minutes, but it was so nice to visit. I am hoping to make it a regular part of our walks:)
Later that afternoon Dallin called me to see if we wanted to go to the Hale Center Theater play with him since Taylor couldn't go anymore. So we all went to see Urinetown. It was...interesting. Let's just say if you are looking for an endless supply of bathroom puns then this is your show!
 

 After the play, Ryan and I went to Brittney's house so we could watch her cute kids while she went out on a date! Norah took her daily bath in the sink for the first time and I think she liked it! Isn't she the cutest nakie baby?


 Carly loves helping with Norah. Two pretty little ladies

 Mother's day was so nice, and Ryan spoiled me with a bouquet of flowers and a whole watermelon to myself!! Does he know me, or what? Sweet little Norah bean gives me a reason to celebrate Mother's day and I lovers her so so much!
 Today at preschool Norah woke up early from her nap so after feeding her I put her in her carseat so I could help get kids working on their art. This cute little boy started rocking her since she was crying and did so for about 10 minutes. Every time he even thought about walking away she started wailing and he would rush right back to her side. She fell asleep and he was so proud of his hard work. :)



1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet, the part about the little boy rocking Norah. Good Daddy in the making!

    ReplyDelete