Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Late Easter!

Yesterday was a busy day as we prepared for church. I finished up some last things for our sunday school lesson, took the cupcakes out of the oven and attempted to frost them (I have yet to find the secret to making frosting that doesn't look and taste like troll boogers), and took a few pictures of Norah in her Easter dress.


 Isn't she the cutest? :)


I have some bunny ears, but didn't get a chance to take pictures of her wearing them and she's asleep right now so I can't sneak in some pictures and pretend they were actually from yesterday. Oh well, I suppose we can do that next year. 
It was a good day with some great talks in sacrament meeting and lots of food afterwards! 
I tried to take a couple of pictures of Ryan for his graduation announcement but the sun was blaring so most of them are squinty-eyed pictures. 
I did get this one though :)


We hope everyone's Easter was just lovely and filled with reflections on Christ.
All is well in Rexburg.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! And I love reading your sweet blog. I miss you all terribly. COME HOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...seriously...your baby...is TOO. DARN. CUTE! Oh my heavens I swear I was having miniature heart attacks. She's going to kill me from her cuteness!

    ReplyDelete