Friday, December 14, 2012

Norah's Newborn Pictures

I was so happy that we got to take newborn pictures with the same photographer who was there for Norah's birth. I always heard that it's best to take newborn pictures between 3-10 days old, and so when we had to reschedule due to Norah being on the bilirubin blanket, I was sad that we might not get any sleepy baby pictures (ha! emotions were running high). However, Aja did a phenomenal job, and we were only working in her baby's nursery at her house! I loved every one that she took.





I love this picture of Ryan's ring symbolizing his love and commitment to our marriage and family. 

 


Norah was so sweet the whole time and only peed through one of her blankets haha!


A week later, I had one of my friends come over to my house and take some more pictures of Norah as well as show me how to use my camera. She caught some really cute ones. 


This picture cracks me up! Just the biggest yawn ever.


I'm so happy to have these pictures of sweet little baby Norah. 




1 comment:

  1. It's so crazy to see how she's grown! I love reading these! hehe!

    ReplyDelete